Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweet Baby Ty | Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

I had a session about a week ago with this sweet, sleepy baby boy.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

I love baby parts, especially feet.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

I loved these family shots with big brother Andrew...

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

Cracked me up how Andrew is eyeing up dad's feet here, I think he was comparing the sizes.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

Andrew was so good and patient with his new baby brother, here they are snuggling.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

It made my heart melt at how in love mom was with her boys (I can totally relate).

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

More sleepy baby shots.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

A couple more of Andrew, I think he got to go to Target and get another Transformer for being so good at our session.

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer


Thanks for coming guys - it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you all soon!