Friday, March 19, 2010

Leukemia • Lymphoma | Minneapolis Graphic Designer

My friend, Jill Hansen (http://pages.teamintraining.org/mn/rnr10/jillkhansen), trains with Team Ortho/Team in Training and is doing her 3rd half marathon this year in the "2010 San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon & 1/2 To Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society."

I've been working hard on one of my goals for 2010; it was to donate my time and talents for organizations and causes that I find important and near & dear to my heart. I've done some logo designs for various events for my kids school (Victoria Elementary). I've also done some photo work for another local school. I donate design and photography to the CCHA (Chaska Chanhassen Hockey Association) and recently my daughter, Briar, donated her hair to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths. We don't always have the diñero to donate, but I do have some time and some talent that I can try to give!

I was thrilled when Jill asked me to help her with a logo for her team. They plan on printing t-shirts and selling them as a fundraiser for the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Next year, maybe I'll actually run the 1/2 marathon... another goal I had for this year :)

inneapolis Graphic Designer

Go Jill!

1 comment:

Robin said...

This is awesome Paula! Nice job!!!