Saturday, September 4, 2010

Road Trip | New Ulm Family Photographer

I've been taking this families photos for 4 years now and it is always more and more fun to see them and to catch up. I was sad when they told me last year they were moving "home" to Sleepy Eye, BUT so excited when they invited me down to take not only their photos but 2 other families too.

We started at the Schell's Brewery in New Ulm, MN. It was BEAUTIFUL (I'd love to shoot there again - hint hint) then we headed to Anita's parents farm in Sleepy Eye. It was on a gorgeous setting as well, overlooking the Minnesota River (But oh, it was such a HOT day).

Here's some shots from their session, I'm working on the other 2 families sessions and hope to have those done soon.

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer



New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer

New Ulm minneapolis Family Photographer


No comments: