Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In my Prayers.

As I sit here, I don't know what to write or how to express my sadness for this sweet family. I have known them and captured their family and their boys photos for 2 years, the last time was 4 months ago for Hunters newborn photos. Another client of mine, and a close friend of theirs, called me tonight to tell me that Hunter suddenly passed away today. I can't even wrap my head around what they are feeling.

This has really hit home and put things into perspective. Everyone take a little extra time tonight with their loved ones, especially the little ones in our lives, because you just never do know. And please add the Stuckey family in your prayers.

Heather, Troy and Carter..... you are in my Prayers.
Love, Paula






4 comments:

Jessica Barker Photography said...

Oh my goodness, Paula. I'm so sorry to hear the news of your client's son passing away. Sending strength and prayers their way. Thank GOODNESS you were able to capture photos of their precious bundle of joy!

Robin said...

wow! My heart goes out to them! I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through now! What a tragic ending to a beautiful little life! They will treasure these photos forever! My prayers are with the family.

jesstina said...

Sorry to hear that Paula. I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to my family...prayers are with them. -Tina Klimek

RunnerGirlJRo said...

Still makes me so sad! What a memory you have captured for this family to hold and cherish forever! Prayers to all of those that knew the family!