Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a post of MY kiddos

I wanted to post a few of my kids from this past weekend.

we went to the studio on Thursday to set up and try out my new lens... they were not in proper "picture taking clothes," but they turned out cute anyways 



I love these of Erik.... check out that first one, he was trying to be soooooo cool. They just make me smile :)



then Friday morning as I was driving to my shoot with the Stoa family (their edits coming soon) Briar called and was so excted cuz she lost her FIRST tooth. I can never be prepared for events like this and of course I got a little sappy. It's such a big deal for these little kids, and an even bigger deal for us moms cus they are growing up, too fast (not to mention getting a funny little smile)


Here they are on the way to the parade on the 4th of July! So patriotic...




2 comments:

Geri said...

cute kids!!

Robin said...

they're so cute! Tell Briar I like her new smile! :-)