Sunday, June 14, 2009

{finally} finished little Evan!

Well (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) a bunch of photo sessions AND summer vacation hit at the same time, so I am behind on edits! I am very excited to have my 3 kiddos around this summer, so you clients are going to have to be a little patient with me as we get into our groove :)

Here is sweet little Evan. This session was so much fun and Evan was such a happy 1 year old. I have so many great shots, it was hard to narrow down for the blog.


We started in the studio.







Then we headed outside for a few.



I LOVE how Evan is looking up at mom and dad kissing in this one :)



LOVE these of Lindsay, so beautiful!




These three are such a special family, they have had quite a first year with Evan. I admire them to no end, they have SO MUCH to be thankful for. 

Thank you for letting me capture Evan and celebrate his FIRST birthday.
See you all very soon!
Paula

1 comment:

Robin said...

These are great Paula!!! Nice job! I especially love the close-up of him!