Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Canvases and Gallery Wraps

I have been meaning to post about this for quite awhile now. I got this Canvas back in November and every time I look at it, I just smile :)  Mostly because I LOVE the photo (thanks to my friend Robin) and the kids in the photo I just can't say enough about... they are the best 3 kids a mom could ask for. 

But really  these canvases are AWESOME and would be a great addition to anyones wall. Everyone's families are "works of art" and what better way to pack a punch than to put them in print! 

If you feel you have that perfect, nostalgic photo that you'd like to display in your home contact me for some ideas and pricing. I'll be honest, they are not cheap (ie: this canvas is 20" x 40" and a 2-1/2" gallery wrap, it costs about $250.00) but really... you can't put a price on a perfect photo.


I love how the 2-1/2" gallery wraps look.



Let me know if you have any questions.
Paula