Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the Stoa family


I am so far behind on my photo editing (sorry to all my clients).
Summer vacation has thrown me off. Summer means no consistent schedule for the kids (or me) which is great and fun, but whew I am exhausted. 

We've been so busy with daytime activities -- swimming lessons, camps, the pool, the lake. And night activities -- baseball and soccer. The kids are having a great summer (since it finally decided to get here) and that is what counts and how memories are made! I have some great photos of them with their friends and in soccer and baseball that I will post in the next few days so keep checking back. 

on to the wonderful Stoa family! 
Really they were great and so much fun to be with. We did pictures at a park that I had never shot at before, a very familiar park to me right by where I grew up and visited a lot as a kid, but I had to do some looking around to find fun/good places, they all were so patient with me... especially those 2 CUTE little boys :)



Aren't they all just cute?




Mom and Dad and super sweet too, and so great with the boys. You can tell how much fun they have together. 


Andrew and Aaron did great, a little tootsie pop sucker bribe usually does the trick! Thanks for "playing" hope to see you all real soon!