Thursday, January 13, 2011

Schedule | Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer

I am well underway and booking into 2011— January and February are filling fast. Please contact me to talk about and schedule a session.

Newborn Sessions: Remember if you are expecting it's never too early to book your newborn session. I love to capture them between 5 and 14 days old!


Monthly Mini Session Events: I have ideas planned but not all plans are nailed out yet. See below.


Friday January 21st | Boudoir at the Studio

~ something for your special someone for Valentines Day

Time Slots
9:30am - booked
hair @ 9:00am

10:15am - booked
hair @ 9:30am

11:15am
hair @ 10:30am

12:00pm
hair @ 11:15am

Friday February 25 | Studio Mini Sessions
~ focused on kids (up to 3) would love babies 6 months to 1-1/2 years

Time Slots
9:30am
10:15am
11:00am
11:45am
12:30pm

Sunday March 13th | Mill City Museum
~ Urban Themed

Time Slots
11:00am
11:45am
12:30pm
1:15pm
2:00pm - Logan Osendorf

May:
in the crab apple or apple tree rows at an orchard or a tree farm
- Reiderer

June:
Field (later in the day to capture dusk and night light)
Urban Themed

July:
Beach Themed

August:
Urban Themed

September: Stillwater
Fall urban

October:
Fall colors
- Osendorf
- Ward

- Reiderer

November:
In and around the Studio


If you want to be put on a list for a mini session event, email me and I'll mark you down. I'll contact you as I get the dates/times/locations finalized.


Thank you,
Paula
design@pauliemarie.com

No comments: