Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kish Extended Family | Minneapolis Family Photographer


I have to be honest and say that "extended family" sessions are not my favorite and I tend NOT to do them. I really prefer and focus on the smaller more intimate sessions. But this family I have known for some time.... Kish (aka Carrie) and I spent a lot of time on the tennis courts (and a few parties) in college and I've taken her adorable daughter Raegan's photos numerous times. So when she said her mom and dad wanted a family session, I couldn't say no.

We met in Anoka and dodged the rain the whole time (and most the time were being misted on). But everyone was great sports (even the dads) and we had a great time and captured some really special moments.

Minneapolis Family Photographer

Minneapolis Family Photographer

Minneapolis Family Photographer

Minneapolis Family Photographer

Minneapolis Family Photographer

Minneapolis Family Photographer

No comments: