Thursday, June 17, 2010

The NEW Studio | Minneapolis Photographer

Well, we've been in and occupied the new STUDIO (and even shot some sessions there) since May 1st. But we've slowly been trying to perfect the space. It's located in the Historic Noterman Building is quaint Downtown Victoria. We JUST LOVE IT!

Thanks to my awesome husband, a ton of work was done — from building a wall, to a crap load of painting, to hanging curtains and shelves, to moving things in (and moving somethings out again), and the work has not stopped there (ask Brian).

I snapped a few pictures today while I was there doing a few sessions. I don't think these do it justice, but here is a glimpse of "Off 5 Photography Studio & Co-op." I can't wait for you to come by, smile for the camera, and look around.

Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer


P.S. We are looking for a couple more photogs to join our co-op and share this beautiful space. If you or someone you know may be interested, email me at design@pauliemarie.com

No comments: