Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Mini Session Event | Minneapolis Photographer

I know it's a little last minute, but I am doing a spring mini session event "Amongst the Apple Blossoms." It will be held at a really cute local orchard that my family frequents every year - I can't wait!

Here's some details:

WHEN: Saturday May 22nd (in the case of rain, we'll try for Sunday the 23rd)
WHERE: Deardorf Apple Orchard - 8350 Parley Lake Road • Waconia, MN
WHAT: 20 minute mini-session that includes up to 2 subjects (additional subjects will incur additional fees)
WHAT YOU GET: 12 images presented in an online gallery, 4x6 high quality proofs, cd and a release form.
COST: $185

Appointment Times:
4:00pm -
4:30pm -
5:00pm -
5:30pm - Keller
6:00pm -
6:30pm -

Please contact me via email (design@pauliemarie.com) or phone (612-298-9707) if you want to book a session.


No comments: