Monday, September 8, 2008

my SWEET family

us CRAZY Charchenkos
We had some family photos done last month by the AMAZING Robin (photos by Robin).
She has taken our family photos for the past 2-1/2 years -- I LOVE her work! And she is a WONDERFUL person to boot ;)
She has been so supportive and helpful to me (and Christina) while I have started this little photography journey. 
Nikolai 7 years old - isn't he handsome?
Briar 4-1/2 years old - such a sweetie.
and little man Erik 3 years old -- couldn't you just eat him up? 
If you know my dad, you probably see the resemblance. And if you know the both of them, you'd see the personality resemblance too! Funny "little" guys!
I was so happy to actually have a good picture with the 3 of them. I am usually the one behind the camera.
Fish eye family photo 
Stout is now 9-1/2 years old, and still our FIRST baby.
see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil!
They really are the BEST kids ever. 


2 comments:

Robin said...

awwww, they are SOOO adorable!! Thanks for a fun time!
Robin

mkb said...

What a good looking family!! Robyn did a fantastic job capturing the moment & what makes you guys you! I LOVE visting your blog & seeing all of your work, Paula. Can't wait to see you soon - I'll call you to put some 1 year pictures on the calendar very soon! -kelly